Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thursday post 09/11/08

Did anyone critique your work this week? If so, what were their impressions?
No
What was the most motivational or creative moment of the past week?

Finally not being sick and able to work-to find 6 books that are actually relevant to my practice.
What do you want to achieve in next week's studio practice?

Tie up the loose ends in my new work
What did you achieve in your studio this past week?
To create those loose ends
What has been an artistic failure this week?
My last shoot wasn’t effective enough-I need to shoot more.
What was the most profound thought in relation to your practice this week?
That I was able to tie in Edward Hopper to what I want in my studio practice.
If there was a visiting artist this week, what is your impression of their work and process in relation to your own?
NA- But next week!

No comments: